Fashion Friday: Twirling

Yep, you read that right- Fashion Friday is back. With a bang of course! I think it's fun to keep you all guessing(: Friday is kind of a mixed bag of fashion, pretty things, hair tutorials, and the like!


After Megan and I spent the day in Pineville exploring her college and indulging in some fro-yo, we headed for Baton Rouge. I really did get the full Louisiana state tour!  We went right to the capitol building and loved the area so much, we took the opportunity for some photos.







Here's what we wore:








Megan
Dress: Target
Accessories: Kohl's
Michaela
Dress: Meadow Boutique


There's something about twirling, isn't there? Especially in dress that is ruffly and forms the shape of a cupcake when you spin.  It brought me back to my childhood- twirling around in the middle of the park barefoot. My heart was full of joy. So when I got home I added these to my list of 1000 things I'm thankful for...


52. A best friend
53. Ruffles
54. Pink sundresses
55. Warmth of the sunset on my face
56. Twirling. And forgetting about the rest of the world.


Find something teeny tiny that you adore and indulge this weekend! And if you choose, join me in the challenge of making a list of 1000 things you're thankful for, or that bring you joy.


Happy weekend! 
Love,
Photobucket

20 comments

  1. Adorable! Brings you back to days when you were little and trying on a fancy new dress!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet michaela! i love this :) of course bffs and a cute tress is always something to be thankful for..plus twirling! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are presh!
    i love that you loved that capitol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are adorable. Girls trips are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going put on a dress right NOW so I can feel like a cupcake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE all of those things, especially twirling and pink sundresses! So much fun!!! And YAY for the LA state capitol - beautiful pics!

    XOXO, Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics of you two twirling! Presh!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am a sucker for twirly dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to bring it back! Love the dress. Happy weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Twirling is one of those childhood pleasures that we need to keep going. I want to be 80 and twirling in a park somewhere :)...Love the dress btw! You both look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing beats a good twirl, you look adorable! Happy Friday, Michaela :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This seriously was the most fun thing ever!! You are SO naturally beautiful and talented at this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your sundress... very cute. It suddenly turned from summer to full-on cold weather Autumn today, so it's time for this former CA girl to buy some winter clothes! Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so dang cute!! Just found your blog and I loooove it. Happy new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love this! it looks like y'all had fun. your dresses are so sweet and cute. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here's to twirling and best friends that don't think you're crazy for doing it (c: Have a great weekend my dear, you have a BIG week coming up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top